Friday, September 10, 2010

Autumn Inspirations

I love Fall Colors, Autumn is my favorite season!
I've started on another fall season project.. the photo above is a sneak preview.  
A brown linen purse, with fall leaves... I will be making two. One is sold already, but the other will be available to purchase once it's completed!

We are moving into a new home next week, I'm SO excited because I will have my own art studio space. This is a huge blessing for me because it will allow me to work on projects with ease. No more taking over the dining table, counter... etc. ;) My family has been beyond patient with my arts/crafts mess. haha..  I'm looking forward to decorating the new place, just in time for fall decor!! :)

I'm ready to go buy some pumpkins for the kids again this year...
 And take a trip up north to see hike among the Autumn leaves....
 

Here are some autumn paintings I have done over the years, the set of three (Autumn Bliss) is for sale in my LuvARoo etsy shop.  UPDATE 9/12/10 - Sold

~Autumn Reflections~

 
~Autumn Bliss Tryptic ~

~Cheerful Changes~

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Fall! I'm so glad that you will be able to have your own art space! Maybe one of these days I will make it back to AZ and we will have to catch up in person!

    ReplyDelete